Saturday, December 10, 2016

gift guide: 10 christmas gifts

My friends will not be surprised if I say that I like to give presents and wrap them as beautiful as possible. 
I can spend hours looking for the perfect gift. And if I can't find a good gift, I make it myself 
(which are usually the best gifts to give).

With christmas two worlds meet: my love for this holiday and giving gifts. Don't get me wrong: christmas for me is about joy, 
happiness and being together with your family or friends. The perfect occasion to let them know you are grateful 
and really appreciate them. And I know, there aro so many other ways to do this. But I think nobody dislikes it to receive a nice gift, 
no matter how small or big it is.  Today it's 15 days 'till Christmas. But if you're still in need for that one present:
here some ideas for the perfect Christmas gift to give, or to put on your own wishlist.
 

book peter lindbergh - bracelet olivia burton - lipstick mac - velvet blazer topshop - bubble bar lush  
pineapple storage pot oliver bonas - hair clips meri meri - elf on the shelf - lomo'instant sanremo lomography - make-up bag fabienne chapot

5 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful things, I'd be happy to receive any of them! Especially the Peter Lindbergh book x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind to receive them either! and I'm also very curious about the Peter Lindbergh book :) x

      Delete
  2. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete