Sunday, February 5, 2017

love: MYOHMY paper bag

I was searching for a sturdy, minimalistic bag which was big enough for my work documents and all the other stuff I carry with me all day. Finally, I had a good reason to buy a MYOHMY paper bag! I saw this bag ages ago and every time I saw someone with this bag, I fell in love again. I really like the simple, but recognisable, design. Fun fact: For this design Ramon Middelkoop, who designed this bag, was inspired by the paper bag from a wanderer in the tram.

MYOHMY does not only make just lovely bags and purses, the brand also contributes to better live conditions for people and animals. The leather they use comes from animals which had a good live at farming families. It's treated with less as posible chemicals, to keep up the
the quality of the drinking water and the handmade products are produced by local craftsmen in Fairtrade workplaces.
A bag that contributes to a better world and only gets more beautiful by using it.



14 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really good design bag plus color black looks amazing. Perfect for college going girls, Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind je tas echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These Tips are Very Helpful..let me do now!
    scr888

    ReplyDelete
  4. The how to get free robux is answered by the robux generator for the free robux generation for the roblox robux game for the free play of the roblox free robux game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was not of much help to me. reason based on it not working the way i wanted.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete