Sunday, December 4, 2016

hello world

Hi lovely people! Time for change, time to start up my blog again. 
After more than a year (!) radio-silence at my blog, I'm back. I missed it! I really like to share and discuss things with you. 
So I have decided to start blogging again. I doubted whether I had to create my own domain name and start all over. 
But I eventually decided not to. I'm afraid I'm going to feel too much pressure with having my own domain. 
I created this blog just for fun and I still want to blog whenever I want. 
Besides this blog I do have a fulltime job. So I don't even have that much time anymore!

Past few days I've been working on a new layout for my blog and it's finally the way I want it to be. Simple and clean. 
I will perhaps change some little things. But for now, I'm happy and can't wait to start again. 
Still hoping that people like to read my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs has been really good and interesting. Good to know that you are starting again with blogging and with a new blog. Do share a link to your new blog for us to read.

    ReplyDelete